Free GST Return Calculator
Who needs to register for GST?
-your turnover was $60,000 or more in the last 12 months or will be $60,000 or more in the next 12 months, or
- your prices include GST.
Who does not need to register for GST?
- your turnover exceeds $60,000 because you have sold business assets due to:
- stopping your taxable activity
- substantially or permanently reducing the scale of your taxable activity, or
- replacing your plant or assets.
Need further clarification? Contact us now or 09-3935651
What are Zero-rated supplies (Income with no GST collected)? click here
2019 Income Tax is due Important dates to remember.
Financial Year ends 31st March 2019
Income tax file day 7 July 2019 (reports only)
7th of February 2020 Income tax payment due
Need help Completing your 2019 Tax return?
Our Taxation and business support subscription. Gives you everything you need.
- All IRD obligations covered (Income Tax, GST, FBT, PAYE)
- Unlimited Tax support and access to your own accountant
- Tax forecasts. Take care of your bottom line. Make sure you do not pay more tax than you need too.
Subscription starts at just $12.50 per week, call us now 09-3935651
Have less than $66,000 or work on your business part time? our $95 Green Light promotion is perfect for you. Click here for more details.